Monday, May 20, 2013

H Cuisine...a new favorite!

 Just the other day, we were dining at RUB. Then we saw this resto beside it. It advertized itself as "the Most Awesome Angus Beef Belly". Hmmmm ....mayabang?! Sige nga masubukan!

The opportunity came the following day when I needed to bring two friends for a belated birthday treat.

Big Raspberry iced tea php 78







I got the BIG raspberry iced tea. To show how big this is, I took a photo of it with a regular glass of water. It tasted like regular iced tea with raspberry flavor.







Asian chicken Salad php 178



Our first order was the Asian chicken salad. This made me a believer! A perfect salad (if such dish exists!) The greens were crisp, the fried wonton wrappers and fried noodles added the crunch, the peach slices provided a sweet, slightly tart contrast. The accompanying vinaigrette complimented it perfectly. Just the right balance of sweetness and sourness. Yum!





most awesome beef belly solo php 288



Next came the Most Awesome Angus Beef Belly. The meat lover in me was doing cartwheels! The beef was super tender. Although I have to admit, the gravy made the dish really sing! The single order we got is actually good for two specially if you are ordering other dishes.




Osso Buco with grape relish  php 388





The Osso Buco is also to die for. Tender beef shank with intact marrow in thick tomato sauce served with a sides mof mixed veggies and super creamy mashed potato. I can feel my arteries clogging and my hips growing as I partake in this gastronomic delight.





menu

 menu


















the bill







We are so full that we have no more room for dessert. For that sumptuous meal. it came down to just above a thousand pesos. And I got to take home half of that wonderful Osso Buco. Will I be back? Definitely yes!







H- Cuisine
64 Scout Rallos, QC
Its the first street after the scout circle, sandwiched between RUB and Serenitea.









No comments:

Post a Comment