Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pho bac, Stop over 2. Bonifacio Global. Taguig

The place was empty at 11am.
 It was an early work wednesday and first surgery of the day was at St. Luke's Global CARMI. Second surgery was unexpectedly cancelled so I found myself with about half an hour or so free to take my lunch before starting clinic at NKTI. I remembered there is a small Vietnamese resto across SLMC-Global and decided to try it.

Definitely I ordered my two favorite Vietnamese dishes, the fresh roll and pho (noodle soup). I chose mixed sea food. Service was quick (I was the lone customer at 11 am!) 

Fresh roll php 97



The fresh roll is the typical cold noodle shrimp roll. The basil was not over powering. It comes with a peanut sauce dip that complimented the fresh roll.









Mixed seafood noodle php 215
Before I could even finish the fresh roll, the mixed seafood noodles arrived . It was a bit bland, specially after I have slurped half of the delicious broth. Oh, there at the table were the condiments of chili, hot sauce and bean sauce! A dollop of the bean sauce and a tiny drop of the hot sauce solved the problem.





Hay, after that big bowl of noodles, I wanted to rest and sleep....But duty calls!

Condiments: Chili sauce, Bean sauce, Green chili slices

No comments:

Post a Comment